[ The P1A15 Troubleshooting Thread ] No READY. P1A15 error. Condenser charge timeout.

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tenth digit of VIN represents date:
C = 2012

vin-year-chart.png

Sorry I've not been around much, life has been a bit complicated lately. Since I've done this repair my car has done nearly 2,500 miles. So far so good. :D

I've got a new batch of the AD202KN pcbs. They are £5 each including UK postage, £6 to the EU and £7 to anywhere else. If you require one message me with your address and email address and I will send you a PayPal invoice.

C8KwuaE.jpg

You will need to source the AD202KN, I got mine from Mouser but at the moment they are showing no stock until mid March. Octopart may help you find one. Avoid purchasing these from Chinese/Ebay suppliers as those don't seem to work properly.
Hi
@GregFordyce
@iso14000
@kiev
Would this replacement part do the job?

AD202KNATI

@GregFordyce do you still have pcb’s for sale, and would they fit AD202KNATI?

Here's a tip from @BlindMoose about accessing the bottom control board in the MCU,
I have already done the P!A15 resistor bodge in the MCU. Interestingly, I managed that without removing from the vehicle. Just needed to unbolt from the frame, and lift & twist the box, to get access to the bottom plate.

Good catch to find this Dexter.

Thank goodness someone like ATI has stepped up to produce the discontinued isolation amplifier.

Comparing the datasheets, the replacement device from ATI looks identical to the AD version.

It is available in the SIP for $39 vs unavailable at $130 for the obsolete part.

Back