Parting out two cars

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have daytime running lights? Round ones as in pic below. Need drivers side because glass is broken

Attachments

• MiEV.jpg
    MiEV.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 0
Hey do you still have a back seat headrest? I saw someone already asked but wondering if you still have one

Hi @Joel_1885, @fiatandmiev, and @tedcloak I have the reflector, headrest and visor clip, Ted I'll send one your way for the $10 but will ask for a minimum transaction of $20 in the future to make the jobs worthwhile. Joel, that's the driver's side rear red reflector/lamp you need, eh?

Yes and can i also have driver side seatbelt lock? where you insert the belt, for the driver
PM sent

Last edited:
I still need a daytime running lamp. Bottom of front bumper. left drivers side. It is glass not plastic.

Tedcloak, your sunshade catch is finallymailing tomorrow. Of note, both sides are the same but removal is quite difficult without breaking anything due to FIVE latch points and one wedge. image.jpg

I am salvaging a blue 2014 and a silver 2012 SE. Sorry, both batteries are taken, no remotes.

All silver SE body electronics and the parts other than the left front fender and strut are available (left doors and left rear fender are scratched), both bumpers and covers are good. This car only had 31k miles and was hit while parked, so airbags, etc. are all intact. Wheels and seats are gone.

The Blue 2014 is down to the pristine left side doors and tailgate, plus brown driver's seat, no rear seat. Drivetrain and electronic modules are intact, as are most braking components.

I don't have any OEM wheels available, but could part with a universal donut spare or two.

Cheers,
Jay
hi Jay
I am looking for the right front turn signal lamp for my 2012 iMiev.....the teardrop shaped one. I live in BC Canada

Attachments

• IMG_0381.jpeg
    IMG_0381.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 0
Hi jray3.
i am looking for a right front turn signal lamp for my 2012 iMiev. ... teardrop.... not broken like the one in the photo (please use this email....i accidentally signed in under my Gmail address as well)

Attachments

• IMG_0381.jpeg
    IMG_0381.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 0
Hi, Jay. Happen to have a decent pair of headlights? Mitsubishi wants over a grand and have been on backorder forever. Mine are quite faded at this point and I'm hoping to have a fresh pair ready to go once I get a garage built.

Back