Parting out two cars

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for: (1) right lower control arm, (2) right sway bar link, and (3) right strut complete assembly. If you can pull these, let me know. We can discuss price and shipping arrangements.

Thx!

Monica Miller
Arlington, VA (near DC)
[email protected]

Hi Monica- at this time I only have a left front suspension. Am expecting a fully operable car within weeks though, let’s stay in touch. -Jay D

Hi Monica- at this time I only have a left front suspension. Am expecting a fully operable car within weeks though, let’s stay in touch. -Jay D
Thx for getting back to me! I am pursuing other leads, but I will make sure to get back with you if I am still looking then.

Reed, pls post or PM what parts you need, also the Rt Front suspension?
i am looking for right front turn signal …… the teardrop style for the 2012 model. But you said earlier you didn't have one. No suspension needed.

Hi MiEVers, I have another parts car on hand, so please let me know of any parts you'd like to buy. @rearly , I intend to release that right front turn signal, but am using the entire front valance for a while to get the BAJA MiEV through a title recertification inspection so that it may be registered (before pulling the bumper cover back off for off-road mode!). Please note that I'm not selling the parts on EBay, etc., I'm keeping this moonlight enterprise low key to support dedicated owners.

Last edited:
Back