Hello There from Denmark

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheDexter

Happy owner of an 2011 C-Zero, although its been on stand still for a year, because I couldn't find a mechanic who could fix it, because ive been busy and maybe lazy, well until I stumbled on this fora, and saw that I wasn't the only one with an P1A15 error, so I started up my Lexia and went on from there to the resistor fix :)

I spend me freetime with electronics and cosplay :)

coronashopping.jpg
Coronashopping 2020 in full hazmat "just some fun, together with my neighbour"

Unless you have regularly charged your 12V aux battery, it’s highly recommended to buy a new one and top it up externally overnight before you connect it.
A external charger has been connected almost all time, and battery works like a charm, no weird errors, except my almost stuck gear cable, so the two gear position thingies are not in sync, so it throws an errors, but I’ll look in to that next, just wanted a ready light before continuing:)

Hi dexter...

the ad202 fix is very ok, yes for sure.

the trick is, I still don't have the evidence for the real culprit, and I don't like that.

adding a resistor is like cheating with the measurment, it is not good for long term.

I revert the schematic and simulate it ,
Vadimchik1973 deliver another idea , reenforced by my first analysis : solder joint cracking because of bad stiffness . It could be enough to geopardise measurement and/or tranfert through the isolation barrier .

Could you, before throwing away the original crappy module , try to refresh all the solder joint.... ?

if not , and if you don't mind, I'm very very very interested to analyse your module (I , of course , pay the shipping expanses )

best regards for France (appologise my english)

Hi dexter...

the trick is, I still don't have the evidence for the real culprit, and I don't like that.

adding a resistor is like cheating with the measurment, it is not good for long term.

Vadimchik1973 deliver another idea , reenforced by my first analysis : solder joint cracking because of bad stiffness . It could be enough to geopardise measurement and/or tranfert through the isolation barrier .

Could you, before throwing away the original crappy module , try to refresh all the solder joint.... ?

if not , and if you don't mind, I'm very very very interested to analyse your module (I , of course , pay the shipping expanses )

When I fit the ad202 you can have it, I’ll gladly sponsor it for the future of our crazy small cars :)
I’ll send you the board as is, when I get the ad202, not to ruin it, so you can inspect it, I haven’t added a microscope yet to my meagre amateur laboratory 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_6764.jpeg
    IMG_6764.jpeg
    72.9 KB · Views: 0
Hi dexter...

If you an engineer maybe you can find a replacement for the ad202kn it isn’t available on rs components 😳 and I’m told the Alixpress ones aren’t up to specs, only mouser or AD etc…
I’m not an electronic engineer I’m dyi electronics since 7yo 🙄 so I don’t have the theory and calculation behind why things works as they do, I can only put stuff together/build and well, change obviously burnt components, reflowing chips etc… so I have to rely on theories from you proff guys 🤣, and tell me what to do

That is a great looking lab, and nicely organized too.

My lab organization is "a place for everything, and everything all over the place". With lots of reading glasses, magnifying lens and flashlights.
I took a photo on a good day 🤣🤣🤣 don’t worry I’m in to caos 🤣

we are all the same!
watch out your shelfs! they bend under burden :)

I send you my adress via pm

best regards

Back