Vehicle For Sale For Sale 2012 ES in W.PA. 27,800 miles

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vehicle For Sale

Blackbelt

Once i detail it I will post pictures. It's white and is in excellent shape. Has DC charging port. I believe i am the third owner, second owner owned it from 2015-2023. He was a retired man and it was his wifes car. Garaged and never driven in winter weather. He did not have a level 2 charger so he always used the OEM 120 EVSE, as have I. It has a current PA inspection, good through September. Tires are new, as is the 12V battery. Getting low-mid 60's range. Everything works. Interior is in great condition, so stains, rips or smells. No rust. I will ceramic coat it when i detail it before sale. Market seems all over the place. I have around $5500 in it. Hoping to get at least $5K.

Last edited:
Pictures taken today 4/26

Attachments

• IMG_2593.jpg
    IMG_2593.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2596.jpg
    IMG_2596.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2598.jpg
    IMG_2598.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2599.jpg
    IMG_2599.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2600.jpg
    IMG_2600.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2601.jpg
    IMG_2601.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2602.jpg
    IMG_2602.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2603.jpg
    IMG_2603.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2606.jpg
    IMG_2606.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2608.jpg
    IMG_2608.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 0
Looks like an ES are you sure it has a DC CHaDeMo charging port? The picture is cut off on Drivers side can’t see it.

The port is visible in full image view, not sure if anything is underneath though…
Thanks, I should have clicked on it. I’m sure it’s there the ones that don’t have it also don’t have the door. I used to have an ES and it didn’t have the option

Looks like an ES are you sure it has a DC CHaDeMo charging port? The picture is cut off on Drivers side can’t see it.
Yes it is an ES. I have never used the CHaDeMO but i know there is a release for the door on the drivers side. I will pop the door open to confirm it is there but i am pretty sure it is. Like i said, i have never used it, i only charge it with the 120V trickle charger.

There are two ways of determining if an i-MiEV has a CHAdeMO charge port, at least in the US:
1) The lever underneath the driver's seat (it is quite visible in the photo above)
2) Enter the VIN number (after the equal sign) on Mitsu's website https://www.mitsubishicars.com/rs/file/monroney?vin=
In the US, all i-MiEVs came with two charging port doors, even if there was nothing inside the one on the driver's side.

BTW, in support of @piev, did we lose a couple of posts above, as I could have sworn that Blackbelt had posted Pennsylvania (even though he does mention PA registration in his post #1)?

If you expand the first picture, the release lever is visible on the floor next to the driver’s seat, so this car does have CHAdeMO.

Title of the thread says western PA. I’d pick it up if I had somewhere to park it.

Back