Evolution de l'imiev

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel11

Bonjour à tous,
j'ai 2 voiture Czero identique à l'IMIEV des années 2012,
je viens d'acheter une ION de 2016 avec que 15000 km pour de la pièces
pouvez vous me dire si les batteries sont identiques, j'ai constaté qu'au niveau des chargeurs en 220 v il y avait une modification
quelles différences entre ces modèles
merci

Mod. Edit, courtesy of Google Translate:
Hello everyone,
I have 2 Czero cars identical to the IMIEV from 2012,
I just bought a 2016 ION with only 15,000 km for parts
Can you tell me if the batteries are identical, I noticed that at the level of the 220 v chargers there was a modification
What are the differences between these models
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 Czero cars identical to the IMIEV from 2012,
I just bought a 2016 ION with only 15,000 km for parts
Can you tell me if the batteries are identical, I noticed that at the level of the 220 v chargers there was a modification
A 2016 ION will have a battery pack consisting of 80 LEV50N cells while your IMIEV’s were built with 88 first generation LEV50s.

Although different, it’s possible to swap the batteries with only minor modifications:

https://myimiev.com/threads/miev-with-c-zero-parts.5521/

Mickey

Bonjour et merci de votre retour
J'ai lu le lien mais pas trop compris il faudrait remplacer le BMU apparemment mais ou se situe celui ci
si il ya 8 éléments de moins il ya aussi moins d'autonomie sûrement ou les éléments ont plus de puissance
merci

Hello and thank you for your feedback. I read the link but didn't really understand it, it would be necessary to replace the BMU apparently but where is it located
Check out below (section 70, component location, ECU)
http://mmc-manuals.ru/manuals/i-miev/online/Service_Manual/2013/index_M1.htm
If there are 8 fewer elements there is also less autonomy surely or the elements have more power thank you
You would think that fewer cells affect the range, but Peugeot/Citronen apparently changed the regen algorithm and claim that ‘autonomy’ wouldn't be affected.

Don't know what the mileage on your 2012 cars are, but there is a good chance that if you swap the 2016, 80 cell pack and BMU into one of them, its range will improve significantly.

On the other hand it may be worth fixing the 2016 if it doesn't run..

Consultez ci-dessous (section 70, emplacement des composants, ECU)
http://mmc-manuals.ru/manuals/i-miev/online/Service_Manual/2013/index_M1.htm

On pourrait penser que moins de cellules affectent l'autonomie, mais Peugeot/Citroën a apparemment modifié l'algorithme de régénération et affirme que « l'autonomie » ne serait pas affectée.

Je ne sais pas quel est le kilométrage de vos voitures 2012, mais il y a de fortes chances que si vous échangez le pack 2016 de 80 cellules et le BMU contre l'un d'entre eux, son autonomie s'améliorera considérablement.

D'un autre côté, il vaut peut-être la peine de réparer le 2016 s'il ne fonctionne pas.
La voiture est accidentée sur l’avant et la réparation avec les airbags qui ont déclenché reviendra trop cher,
Je l’ai acheter les piècest

Moderator edit (courtesy of Google translate)
“The car is damaged at the front and the repair with the airbags that triggered will be too expensive, I bought the parts”

Last edited by a moderator:
Back