C-ZERO Fault code P1A2A

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I've seen anyone use a variable resistor, in order to be able to adjust the value in case of drift over time, would it be a good idea?

I don't know if we'll do the AD202KN solution, which costs a lot, but it's an easy solution.
You didn’t like the resistor solution as it only cured the symptoms, not the cause, using a variable resistor isn’t going to be any different?

The AD202KN is no longer manufactured, hence the high price but ‘beggars can’t be choosers’ if you want to fix the issue properly..

I have done 2 different cars now with the resistor fix and both continue to function nominally. Why waste time and money on a different solution that may not work?

You didn’t like the resistor solution as it only cured the symptoms, not the cause, using a variable resistor isn’t going to be any different?

The AD202KN is no longer manufactured, hence the high price but ‘beggars can’t be choosers’ if you want to fix the issue properly..

The AD202KNATI is a drop in replacement at about half the price, but numbers are limited (Farnell has 114 left)

It would be better to find another device though

Back