What actually is MUT III in detail?

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you tell where to find this cloning functionality in the BMU when using Diagbox?

If one knew how to find, decode and then change the information, this function could be used to customise the BMU, e.g. increase the capacity…

This wont be needed any more for the NMC cells. We can just use the already modified BMU from @piev where @kolyandex modified his BMU for the NMC cells.

If you tell here in a thread (probably at best some extra thread written as a howto by you) as detailed as possible at best with pictures how to clone the BMU with Diagbox, then @piev can repeat this and upload his BMU firmware to the forum here.

This wont be needed any more for the NMC cells. We can just use the already modified BMU from @piev where @kolyandex modified his BMU for the NMC cells.
That never happened I’m afraid (see post #2/4 below)
https://myimiev.com/threads/main-traction-battery-upgrade-i-miev.5458/
Could you tell where to find this cloning functionality in the BMU when using Diagbox?
It’s been a while since I used Diagbox (Version 7.x) but IIRC it can be found in the repair section of the BMU.

Back