Part For Sale OBC for sale

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Part For Sale

Juanjo Madrid

Hello, I made a purchase of 9 Citroen OBCs, they belonged to a rental fleet that had accidents, they were retired in 2019 by a renewable energy company that used the battery packs, the vehicles were from 2016, initially they wanted to use the charger together but they gave up, I want to sell 8 units, with some differences between them but basically similar shape, I will keep one as a spare and as a basis to test the tested ones that are requested, the price is €950 untested, without return, not warranty, price not including shipping (at your select), shipping to Europe & UK preferable.

If need tested the unit before shipping I need remove my OBC from the vehicle, I will need to open the top cover because the DC connectors on the car side are missing, therefore this cover will be delivered manipulated, without glue to facilitate the final assembly, in this case I need calculate added price, really I hope all are working units and not need test it.

I think all the units need be open to connect DC exit because this not is a plug, its only isolator connection and all unit have cut the wires, one unit have broken the AC plug , need replace by the old plug disconnecting inside the wires)

There is a unit that was used for laboratory tests in the attempt to use it with the battery packs but look whell inside, it is without screws on both covers, complete, this unit would be sold cheaper (450€) only when the rest has been sold, because I want to use it as a PCB donor on possible returns (eBay possible buyers). https://www.ebay.es/itm/267014633873OBC_17_6_2016.jpegOBC_14_7_2016.jpegOBC_7_7_2016.jpegOBC_11_7_2016.jpegOBC manipulated.jpeg No have more parts. Thanks!
Juanjo, Madrid, +34 654136215 Whatsapp msg only, or call me if you speak "Spanish"

OBC_all.jpeg
OBC_30_6_2016.jpegOBC_13_5_2016.jpeg
OBC_14_6_2016.jpegOBC_9suelo 2.jpeg

Thank you for posting the pictures and details. These appear to be the 3rd generation of OBC design.
Would you also have a picture of the DCDC Converter board in the bottom plenum, to compare with previous versions?

Hi Kiev,
Thank you for posting the pictures and details. These appear to be the 3rd generation of OBC design.
Would you also have a picture of the DCDC Converter board in the bottom plenum, to compare with previous versions?
Hi Kiev, add others pictures here, if need some others details say me and do it, the open OBC is the lower in my tower of OBC but not problem and can do it with a best camera with high resolution, I think this pictures are of bottom DC DC Boards.

One question: 3rd gen is full compatible with other two gen´s or is only for 80 cells car?

OBC open1.jpegOBC open2.jpegOBC open3.jpegOBC open4.jpegOBC open5.jpeg

Thank you for those, the DCDC has a different layout.

As far as i know these OBC are compatible with 2012 USA cars but the output uses different connectors to the HV DC Buss over in the MCU.

there is a swivel joint in the snorkel for the coolant to accommodate the different hose routing.

Back