I need spare wheels for my iMiev

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nemo12

Hey squad,

I’m on the look out for spare wheels for my car, it must be compatible with an iMiev, or C-Zero. It would be great if the wheels come with tires, even if they aren’t in perfect condition. If anyone has some available or knows where I might find them,I would really appreciate. TIA

Hey squad,

I’m on the look out for spare wheels for my car, it must be compatible with an iMiev, or C-Zero. It would be great if the wheels come with tires, even if they aren’t in perfect condition. If anyone has some available or knows where I might find them,I would really appreciate. TIA
Hey! You might want to check local classifieds or online marketplaces like Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace. Good luck with your search...

Inasmuch as someone lurking on this forum might be able to help you, it's nice to know where in the world someone is located, as we occasionally find other i-MiEV owners close to us. You might consider updating your profile (which will show your location by your username whenever you post), the procedure described here:
https://myimiev.com/threads/admin-how-to-let-us-know-where-you-are-located.5446/

Back