i-miev HV battery fault - diagnosis & HV battery removal

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary12345

Hi all,
I am repairing a 14 year old i-miev, ive fixed several of these and they are great fun cars - my first EV repair was an i-miev so I have a soft spot for them but have recently started documenting repairs on youtube - if its of interest the diagnosis video is here

and part 1 of repair here

If anyone wouldnt mid subscribing it will support me keepind old EVs on the road - they are effectively not economical to repair with the time and availability of parts but I can't see fixable EVs being scrapped so I buy them to repair but really need some support to keep doing so!

Cheers

Great videos Gary, thanks for sharing and best wishes on getting those CMU boards repaired.

i like your scissor plate jacks, never seen those over here other than tiny versions in an optics laboratory.

Great videos Gary, thanks for sharing and best wishes on getting those CMU boards repaired.

i like your scissor plate jacks, never seen those over here other than tiny versions in an optics laboratory.
Thanks - they are motorbike jacks rated for 450kg each so actually perfect for a miev.

Love the idea of your battery extension cable - could have done with that with my pack out the other week.
Have subscribed - like the videos

I need a green CMU09 board - don't suppose you have one available?

Hi all,
I am repairing a 14 year old i-miev, ive fixed several of these and they are great fun cars - my first EV repair was an i-miev so I have a soft spot for them but have recently started documenting repairs on youtube - if its of interest the diagnosis video is here

and part 1 of repair here

If anyone wouldnt mid subscribing it will support me keepind old EVs on the road - they are effectively not economical to repair with the time and availability of parts but I can't see fixable EVs being scrapped so I buy them to repair but really need some support to keep doing so!

Cheers

Excellent news, Gary. I hope your channel does you very well. I'll be subscribing shortly. MW

Back