BrenZenn

Re: price on a 2014 imeve

Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:05 pm

Thank You Joe, yes I have one of the those "chargers" near the regular charger. I've been ignoring it. Now i know what it is for. Thank you for being so detailed. I wish I had paid more attention to the details when Tony was here. You should see my solar mess! batteries built from scatch. He did nothing conventional. Ive been ignoring that too. It still works. :)

BrenZenn

Re: price on a 2014 imeve

Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:15 pm

pbui19 wrote:so sorry to hear about Aerowhatt, we had a lively exchange a few years back and my current household power outage backup system incorporated many of his suggestion.

Another 2014 iMiev good feature is that it may have the more robust inverter/charger.

I just drove through Albuquerque a few days ago, coming back from Salina, KS in a 2016 90D. I'm totally with Joes about staying all electric. We have 2 Bolts, 1 Volt, which is a PHEV with 50-60 emiles, and of course an iMiev (2014). With the current Bolt fire recall, and if I were in the market, I would try to pick up an used Bolt for a deal. I've regularly driven our Bolts between SF Bay Area and LA. The current Infrastructure Deal has plan for significant increase in charging network, even there's rumor that Tesla may be opening up their supercharging station to non-Tesla

Thank you. Yeah, I wish I could hook up another battery pack and I would keep them both. I don't want to go do the oil changes, gas station or the emissions. I hope you are right about Tesla and hopefully Rivian's charging stations being used by everyone. And while they are at it, convert all of our trains to electric and then I may have a reason to hope for the future. wink

Return to “Private For Sale, Want To Buy”