Seat Covers for i-MiEV ES Model

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surf4funx

Hi everyone. I am trying to find seat covers that fit my i-MiEV ES. I bought "pilot" brand at AutoZone but they ended up being too small (the large headrest on the i-MiEV is the problem). Anyone out there find a brand or model that worked? Thanks.

In 2012 I found some on e-bay for the front seats only that were from Greece. Not super easy to put in as claimed, as I had to take out the seats to get them on properly. But they fit well an are holding up. I'd like to find some for the back seats.

I found a nice inexpensive set of seat covers made by AutoTrends for Low back Seat Covers got mine in grey at Canadian Tire and their part number is 032-6277-0 They fit well, include a small headrest cover. There only real defect is they cover up the back of seat pockets. Price was reasonable at $39.99 Canadian.

Autotrends also make a number of other seat covers for bench seats etc.

I also bought and installed an AutoTrends rear bench seat protector which is made of a heavy grade of waterproof nylon. They show a picture of big hairy mutt on the seat. Our beagles are not hairy but definitely get muddy with 8 months of winter here. The Canadian Tire part number is 032-1426-2 and the price was reasonable $19.99.

These two items were off the shelf in the store items, which installed right out of the box which is about as much as anyone can ask for with a low volume production car like the I-MIEV.

Happy Driving

Rocky

Back