Just purchased my 3rd iMiev:-)

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations! So you now have three in the family? That would make two of us with three. Could you tell us a bit about which model and its options and did the Remote come with it? Might update your Profile to show your location.

I guess I should have been more clear, this new one is the only one I currently own, I leased one a few years ago just to see if it was a good fit for me, I gave that one back to the dealer, didn't want to pay $13,000 for it at lease end, so I found a used one for $8,000, drove it for a year, then sold it and bought my current one, it's a raspberry colored, I believe it's the ES model(no alloy wheels, no Bluetooth,etc...) but it's a beauty!! It's got the remote for pre-heating, my Schneider Electric Level 2 charger has up to 8 hour delay for charging, so I basically just use the remote for pre-heating.
Between the 3 of them, I've logged over 30K electric miles:)

Petra1990, no worries about the car count and delighted this Raspberry i-MiEV suits you. You're astute to recognize that the i-MiEV fulfills your driving needs, and buying such a nice one used has resulted in your now having probably the lowest cost of ownership of any 2012 car in the US.

Hi guys and gals,
I just bought a 2012 raspberry colored iMiev, 14k miles, can you believe, $7500.00!
It's like new, gotta love it!

Back