Citroen C-Zero Post-Warranty Service

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamessmith1

Hello,

Do you have any recommendations on where to service the Citroen C-Zero after warranty? And does anyone have any experiences already with independent garages, mobile maintenance or something similar except for the dealers?

Greets =)

I would think any mechanic can handle the stuff other than battery / motor / MCU and charger related issues. Disc and drum brakes, tires, shocks, struts, change the transmission oil - all standard stuff. A/C is a little different being motor driven.

Not sure of your location, but if in the UK, ring around. I got quotes from £250 to £150. Car is 4 years old, and I will get it serviced by the dealer until about 8 years old certainly... and they tend to give a free MOT too, so its more like £120.

You might (not certain) once out of warranty be better servicing at Mitsubishi, if you want the expertise. If you want the ability to put in for a goodwill claim should the need arise, go to Citroen. If Citroen, then I would call around and see where the trained mechanics are. Mitsu told me each dealership has one EV certified mechanic who does the Outlenader PHEV and I-MIEV servicing. Though be aware, most dont have ChadeMo fast chargers, so plan where you will go.

There are ancillaries on this car that would cost a lot to replace, so I would want the peace of mind of a diagnostic run each year.,

Back