Solar panel charging

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Frank,

Regarding van charger for my van i got the pics for charger is use to charge Mitsubishi MiVE Minicab van with charger sale in japan auction as under.

Please advise if any buddy can help me to get that charger ?

Regards S.Rizvi
1719758094729.jpeg

yeh the same as the one i got with the car, i prefer my new one tho, it records kwh used on the display, and i prefer to slow charge at 6A, from the solar panels on the house
Dear frank,

Charging with solar pannels how its possible and which specification required for solar panels to charge van .

not directly, they feed the house, and i charge from the house, and any excess is diverted to hot water

Ok, slow charging like 6 amp is better for charging and how long its required to full charged the batterie.
Regading Ring Charger can you please advise is it 220 volts to 240 volts ?

Last edited:
Ok, slow charging like 6 amp is better for charging and how long its required to full charged the batterie.
Regading Ring Charger can you please advise is it 220 volts to 240 volts ?
yes my voltage is usually 250, uk grid limits are 216 - 253,
i only do 120 miles per week, so i tend to charge for about 3 hrs each day, at the lowest setting
you will probably need to run it at 13A eh

Dear frank,

My Mitshibushi MiEV Minicab Van having two socket for charging right and left one is Dc and the other one is Ac for Ring charger is it right ?

Back