Plastic covers behind daytime lights

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kamikadzzze

Hi All,
I got a Peugeot iOn for a very high (for the condition price), and later noticed there is nothing between the front tires and the daytime running lights (fog lights). I think there should be some plastic covers held with rivets, but since I am missing both I can not be sure.
If anyone is willing to sell me these?
Or as lest show me a picture of what they look like?
I am in Bulgaria (Europe).
I would ask local dealer, but I don't even know what part numbers these covers are ...
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thank you!

Hi
You mean the wheel housing covers? This is the part # for an I-MIEV

EXTN,FR WHL/HSE COVER,LH​

Part number: 5370A797​

Couldn’t find a number for the FL but your dealer may use above

They are held in place by

CLIP,BUMPER​

Part number: MB253964​

Used link below to find them
https://partsouq.com/en/catalog/genuine/vehicle?c=Mitsubishi&ssd=$*KwHu2svck5bpsYiItb7Tu7aigoWb6uXo6fvo16f_rvnm_4D6qan0_ufppqKrv7DF8LW__-D7_p_s6LHeouzkm_nw_fi1p7G3_pWb6Iv_9vin6Pv-5_r5kJme-vgAAAAAssTtVA==$&vid=0&cid=3&cname=Body&q=

Quite lot of these sold in Norway, might be worth checking out this page for spares
https://www.bruktdel.no/nbf/Søk/?q=LEV50+

Last edited:
Wow @MickeyS70, you are great.
Thank you so much.
I was looking for how this looks like and finally found one video that I can see it:

I made a screenshot and traced the missing (for me) cover with blue:
Screenshot.png
I don't have this ^
I can directly see the back of fog light.
I can make a picture later.
Again - thank you so much!

I was dumb, and I bought it from a famous person, that I thought He (been famous) would not lie ...
Thank you so much for your help. I will try to make the best of a bad situation. I have no idea how long was this driven like this. But it does not feel safe to do so any more.
Again - Than you! Very much!

Hi All,
I got a Peugeot iOn for a very high (for the condition price), and later noticed there is nothing between the front tires and the daytime running lights (fog lights). I think there should be some plastic covers held with rivets, but since I am missing both I can not be sure.
If anyone is willing to sell me these?
Or as lest show me a picture of what they look like?
I am in Bulgaria (Europe).
I would ask local dealer, but I don't even know what part numbers these covers are ...
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thank you!
the hungarian facebook page is very active, have you tried there ?

Back