Changed the 12 volt battery and now I have a "car with the exclamation mark"

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rkolibar1

I changed the 12 volt battery and now I have a "car with the exclamation mark" error code. How do I clear this? I have done some searches but found nothing.|
Thank you in advance!

So did you finally figure out that the 12V was weak or worn out and decided to swap, or was there some other event?

Was the key OFF when you swapped it?

If the 12V failed while driving or charging then there is a good chance that something important was damaged by the abrupt shutdown, e.g. main contactors in the pack, snubber capacitors in the OBC, 20A fuse in the MCU, etc.

So did you finally figure out that the 12V was weak or worn out and decided to swap, or was there some other event?

Was the key OFF when you swapped it?

If the 12V failed while driving or charging then there is a good chance that something important was damaged by the abrupt shutdown, e.g. main contactors in the pack, snubber capacitors in the OBC, 20A fuse in the MCU, etc.
Key was off, and car runs perfectly with new battery, but the car with the exclamation mark light stays on.

Back