WTB: Wheels 2012 i-miev

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxxxtimxxxx

I need a front and a rear 3 spoke rim. A pothole ate both of them. I found some in Freeport, NY but they will not ship and I live in Maine. Does anyone have any original rims for sale? Does anyone know a junkyard that might have some parts?

Thanks

-Tim

Tire Rack has a set of 4 good looking "Radius W061" alloys in our sizes for $680 shipped. That's an attractive option compared to scrounging up two of the originals. (Then you can sell the two remaining good originals here!) :p
https://www.tirerack.com/wheels/results.jsp?autoMake=Mitsubishi&autoModel=i-MiEV&autoYear=2012&autoModClar=ES&package=false

Speaking of scrounging up originals, they're getting rarer on car-part.com I called on a 2014 set in Quebec, but instead of alloys he had steel, and wanted $500 for all four, shipped within Canada.
Inventory #23-0201-14 Pieces D'Autos Fleurimont-No US Shipping Can-QC(Sherbrooke) Request_Quote 819-564-5020 / 877-564-5020

Back