Installed My Graphics Today

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like graphic promoting BEV's

gmarcucio - very nice & sporty - you might get some younger drivers wanting to give you a run.

kps70 - Proud & Bold EV statement - nicely done

sandange said:
I like graphic promoting BEV's

gmarcucio - very nice & sporty - you might get some younger drivers wanting to give you a run.

kps70 - Proud & Bold EV statement - nicely done

No problem there I'm used to people wanting to give me a run having just sold my toy a 2008 Corvette that I purchased new and had fun with for 5 years. I love electric vehicles and so... this MiEV replaced the Vette! LOL

gmarcucio said:
No problem there I'm used to people wanting to give me a run having just sold my toy a 2008 Corvette that I purchased new and had fun with for 5 years. I love electric vehicles and so... this MiEV replaced the Vette! LOL

/--off topic--/
Keep thinking about this - but from a Vette to an i-MiEV. Curious as to why you chose the i-MiEV when it sounds like you could have chose any of the EVs out there including a Tesla Model S. It's the best endorsement for the i-MiEV I have ever heard of.

What I really wanted (and still want) is the Chevrolet Spark EV but it's not offered yet in New York State. I have my Volt but wanted a pure electric too. To be honest what made me purchase the MiEV over the Nissan Leaf was the $10,000 rebate. With the $10,000 rebate from Mitsubishi and the $7,500 tax credit that's basically $17,500 off MSRP and 0% financing. I was not crazy about Mitsubishi but I have to admit this little car is growing on me. The Tesla would be awesome but at this time I can't afford the Tesla.

My graphics finally came in, installed them today. It's blazing hot out!

1045040_612686545408829_289972919_n.jpg

992897_612686708742146_1221295641_n.jpg

1013773_612686878742129_1849231443_n.jpg

MLucas looks sporty
Please share a pic when you finish your roof

Surprised that since we have a green vehicle,
no on has attempted some thing like this

Compliments of our local grocer

GreenCar1_zps8ce029a5.jpg

Back