Center Console

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawjds

Hi just bought a car is the transmission gear shifter supposed to light up at night. Seems very hard to know what gear you are in when you cant see any letters at night. Just want to know if this is correct before I take it to the dealer.

Thanks for the help

Nope, it doesn't. Why take your eyes off the road looking down at the floor when the gear selection is shown on the dash?

Don

I agree with Don. Initially you may look down at the shifter to see which "gear" you're in, but after a while, you'll only look at the dash display. Especially since the lettering is on the wrong side (for the US model). :lol:

Thanks for answering my question. Glad to know I don't have a issue that needs to be fixed.

Someone had superimposed numbers of amps actually being used on the energy usage indicator and now I can't find it. It was the entire speedometer cluster and had white numbers over the usage bar. I'd sure appreciate it! Can anyone give a link to it?

goldb328 said:
Someone had superimposed numbers of amps actually being used on the energy usage indicator and now I can't find it. It was the entire speedometer cluster and had white numbers over the usage bar. I'd sure appreciate it! Can anyone give a link to it?

Something like it? (Click on the image)

Back