Acceleration ramp modification anyone ?

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RobbW said:
Now, if someone could develop a mod/hack that would give our iMiEVS "Insane" or "Ludicrous" modes, then I'd be stomping the go pedal off every red light and taking deep personal satisfaction in seeing other drivers' faces turn red in anger/embarrassment (in my rear-view mirror, of course)!!!
Even if you had to push it the last 3 miles home because you ran the battery pack D-E-A-D! :lol:

Don

Don said:
RobbW said:
Now, if someone could develop a mod/hack that would give our iMiEVS "Insane" or "Ludicrous" modes, then I'd be stomping the go pedal off every red light and taking deep personal satisfaction in seeing other drivers' faces turn red in anger/embarrassment (in my rear-view mirror, of course)!!!
Even if you had to push it the last 3 miles home because you ran the battery pack D-E-A-D! :lol:

Don

I would only execute such feats of strength within a 10-mile radius of my home, just to be on the safe side!!!! But, otherwise, HECK YEAH!

Joe, sorry to hear you've been coal-rolled. I'm located in the big hairy armpit of the Puget Sound, where pretend loggers in diesel trucks are as common as Priuses, and though I regularly embarrass those boys at red lights, I doubt I'll ever be coal rolled. IF I thought it were likely, you can bet that a Hippie Powder Dispersal Unit would be packed inside the tube of my receiver hitch. Imagine a pneumatically-propelled puff of electrostatically attractive purple powder coating that coal roller as you pull past......
:twisted:
http://jalopnik.com/upset-about-rolling-coal-stop-whining-and-fight-back-w-1601766411

Back