New owner in Connecticut

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1CTYankee

The wife and I bought a new/used i miev, it's a 2012 with 2,560 miles.
We've had it for a month now and she loves it!

Her commute is about 6 miles (round trip) so it was just good economics given the price.

The thing is like brand new, not even a door ding!

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

I found this forum about a week before we test drove the car, it was instrumental in our purchase.

The abundance of information provided here is amazing.

Thank you all for posting your tips, recommendations and guidance on this site.

Congrats from Boston!

What are the specs ? QC, color .
I almost bought one in Conn, but they wanted too much money.

It's white, it had a hideous blue sticker on the rocker pannel that my wife insisted removed.

It took them 5 hrs to remove it with a heat gun, apparently the were ment to be permanent.

The model is very basic, no camera, no fancy sound system but it does have much more than her current vehicle in the way of options.

We are pleased with heated seat, power locks, power windows, power mirrors etc.

The truck it replaces gets about 19 miles pet gallon in the summer (not so much in the winter)

Funny that that anemic 4cylinder has less acceleration tank this little car.

Welcome!

The 2012 lease return cars were the bargain of the century - Many of us got a nearly brand new car for about 1/3rd of the original sticker price. We really didn't *need* a second one, but we loved the first one so much and the second one we bought was such a bargain, the wife said "Buy a spare - You never Know!"

Don

I found this car on the net. the dealer had it on his site for 12,500

It sat on his lot for 3 months before we bought it.

We were happy with the price of 7,850.

I would post a photo but this kindle get 's some getting used to.

1CTYankee, congratulations and welcome to the forum!

A three-mile one-way commute that your wife does is unheard-of around here - does she ride a bike in summer? So what is your own commute?

If you're like most of us, the i-MiEV will quickly become the primary household vehicle, with the ICE/hybrid relegated to the rare long trip.

Wishing you many silent emissions-free miles, and have a great Thanksgiving!

Back