Admin: Hitting the ``Like`` Button

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandange

I`m not usually active on Facebook

But decided to hit the Like Button on our forum page..
The results were that a message on my home page announced

Sandy Likes Mitsubishi Recall

Not at all what I wanted
Was our site hacked or maybe I`ve been hacked

Any others have this happen or know how to fix it

sandange said:
Any others have this happen or know how to fix it.
Step 1. Delete your Facebook account. Your personal security will thank you for it. :lol:

What's probably happening is Facebook is picking up the first article on the Forum, which happens to be the recall from last August. There's really nothing you can do about it... other than tell Facebook to take a long walk off a short pier.

aarond12 said:
What's probably happening is Facebook is picking up the first article on the Forum, which happens to be the recall from last August. There's really nothing you can do about it... other than tell Facebook to take a long walk off a short pier.

That's my point
Just Maybe the
RECALL
should not be the first article on this forum

sandange said:
Just Maybe the RECALL should not be the first article on this forum
I'm a little slow on the uptake sometimes. We should have some sort of updated news on the front page. The recall news is from August 2012. Maybe the upbeat sales statistics from January 2013?

I've updated the home page to contain the news feed from the MyElectricCarForums.com website - that will keep things more up to date.

If you click the 'like' button by one of those articles, you are liking the article, not the website. To 'like' the MyiMiev.com website, click on the 'like' button at the top of this page (on the top right by the login/logout button).

Thanks for looking into the "like button" situation

The "like button" I hit , was on the forum index page situated on the top left by the log in/out.
Like / 11 other people like this.....

I just tried it and
Once again the message on my FB page says I Like the Mitsubishi Recall

Thanks for your time

You have to 'unlike' the recall article and that will remove that from your FB page.... I think!?

Hi Admin

I have unliked all previous attempts on Face book
and tried the "like button " on this page (top Left)

http://myimiev.com/forum/

It has ended up on my FB page as follows...

Sandy likes Recall on Mitsubishi i-Mi... on My iMiev Comments.
Like · Comment

I will unlike all for now...

Back