low budget tires

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never heard of Achilles tires and just went searching for reviews online. Very little reviews. I would avoid those. And they are out of stock at your link.

Yokos are usually decent tires. If it were me, I'd buy those for $101. But they say limited availability.

Just as an FYI i have bought Achilles tires a few times and they performed fine. Good traction, good wear, good price. I would buy again.

Good to know!
How are the Achilles for LRR, Low Rolling Resistance? Is the distance range lower?

Good to know!
How are the Achilles for LRR, Low Rolling Resistance? Is the distance range lower?
I did not have them on my I-MiEV so i cannot comment on that. However, i did put them on my Prius C hybrid and my average fuel mileage did not change.

I did not notice any difference in range either. But, range is more closely tied to driving habits and road conditions, so any small change in range may be lost i the noise.

I also installed Continental Conti Eco Contact EP tires on the front at the same time, thus adding more confusion.

Back