2011 I-MiEV for sale Suffolk UK 49500miles blue with some extras... PRICE DROP £4195

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude

For sale, my beloved I-MiEV after 6 very happy years I am forced to upgrade...
This has some added options of rear spoiler and wind deflectors which really improve the look of the car.
Also included is:
Android double din head unit with USB / AUX / Satnav etc.
2 free extra front tyres for when they need replacing.
MOT until Nov 2023
Images here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/W5958NWbLRrco7b67
Price £5750 but willing to negotiate if it's a quick and easy sale as I've just taken delivery of my slightly newer car.

kiev said:
Great looking car, i really like the blue and the spoiler.

Thanks, yes I've really looked after her and sad to see her go. Definitely my favourite car out of the many I've had...
But a growing family and limited parking space means I have to sell one to buy a bigger one...
Hope she goes to a good home!

Lovely looking car indeed, but equally if not more important for a buyer would be the state of the battery pack:

- is it the original 13 year old battery?
- if not, when was it replaced?
- what is it’s current capacity in Ah?
- within what mV range are the cells balanced?
- does the car fully charge to 16 bars?

Mickey

MickeyS70 said:
Lovely looking car indeed, but equally if not more important for a buyer would be the state of the battery pack:

- is it the original 13 year old battery?
- if not, when was it replaced?
- what is it’s current capacity in Ah?
- within what mV range are the cells balanced?
- does the car fully charge to 16 bars?

Mickey
Thanks for the suggestion...
It's all original, never been replaced/repaired.
The car charges fully to the 16 bars, it just wasn't fully charged for the photo...

Not sure how to find out the capacity and balance? Do I need to take it to a dealer?
Does about 45-50miles in summer, 30-35miles in winter. But I don't drive for economy, so those figures may be better/higher if you drive in less of a hurry than me! [p.s I don't go over speed limits, I just enjoy the nippy acceleration!]

Don’t bother bringing it to a dealer, it’s cheaper to get yourself an ODB II dongle (ODBLink LX is proven to work and useful for any car) and download one of the free apps (ODBZero or CanIOn)…

There is a rough guide to determine the remaining capacity based on age and mileage, about 30Ah (I.e. 35% loss from original) with your data…

Back