Re: Problem with MCU P062F
Posted: Tue May 04, 2021 1:56 pm
1)Yeskiev wrote:To help understanding, please confirm or correct the following:
1. Your car is a 2012 Mitsubishi iMiev with VIN# JMBLDHA3WCU00610 ?
2. When you got the car it came with an MCU from a 2011 Peugeot iOn (VIN ..801988) with MCU serial# CF1101004920 ?
3. In the 24C64 eeprom, the VIN and Serial Number are contained in two 32-byte address locations?
VIN is at x0800 and x1000
Serial Number is at x0A02 and x1nnn ?
4. There is no other data on the eeprom from beginning address x0000 to the end at x1FFF ?
5. You have reprogrammed the eeprom in the Peugeot MCU to have the correct VIN of your car and the correct serial number of the MCU in all the address locations?
2012 Mitsubishi iMiev with VIN# JMBLDHA3WCU00610
2) i got with mcu serial number CO1101022909 but with another VIN number
But now i have 2 mcu
CO1101022909 (installed in the car) and CF1101004920(bought, for repair, if it does not work out with the first mcu )
3)yes,2 vin number and 2 serial number
Yes ,800-810 and 1000-1010 VIN
Serial number 0A00-0A10 and 1A00-1A10
5)I changed only the VIN number in the eeprom
The serial number of the mcu remains old
It matches the sticker on the lid
The only thing that I have not changed and that may give an error is the crc sum at the end of the number VIN