Is Inside EV's getting a kickback from Nissan ? lol..j/k

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigger19687

So I noticed today that the article "Report: 2016 Nissan LEAF To Get 25% Larger Battery/More Range, New Colors"
Has stayed at the top of their news section ALL day, while other articles go Under it ...

.... This is the 1st time I have seen this. It actually stopped me from looking below it for other articles as I thought that there was nothing new.

Seems a little odd for them to do this, no?

edit to add....... " Plus, this is easily the longest “force-held” article on the top position on the Inside EV’s site ever, so what the heck, might as well keep the commenting going"

Someone wrote in the comments section

It's an important story IMHO -- range anxiety is still the #1 obstacle to adoption...

I'm kinda shocked by the colors. Two different shades of white, and still no green? And no more light blue? Bleah.

I agree. It's called a LEAF, so offer it in leaf colors. You know, green, orange, red, yellow.

That's strange for an article to stay on top that long. If a 25% range boost is big news, wait until the gen 2 cars hit the road.

Back