Parting out two cars

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jray3

I am salvaging a blue 2014 and a silver 2012 SE. Sorry, both batteries are taken, no remotes.

All silver SE body electronics and the parts other than the left front fender and strut are available (left doors and left rear fender are scratched), both bumpers and covers are good. This car only had 31k miles and was hit while parked, so airbags, etc. are all intact. Wheels and seats are gone.

The Blue 2014 is down to the pristine left side doors and tailgate, plus brown driver's seat, no rear seat. Drivetrain and electronic modules are intact, as are most braking components.

I don't have any OEM wheels available, but could part with a universal donut spare or two.

Cheers,
Jay

Hi jray3,

I just tried to PM you, but I'm not sure that it went through. I may be in the need for a heater and/or pump for one of my 2016 imievs. Are these still available?

Thanks!

How about the OBC? Small 5"X5" box with orange cables on top of the inverter box.
Mine just went out. Can't charge it up.

I know this is from last year but just reaching out to see if you are still parting out the iMIEV? I needed a front passenger window.

Hi Guys- Sorry for neglecting this thread. I get pinged with PMs but gotta come back here on purpose!
I'm fresh outta Onboard Chargers.
I have a passenger side window, but the one at Ingenext will be a better buy if you can get it.
Heater and pump went to TobyGadd, but one more is available.
No armrests ever came with the i-MiEV, unless you're looking for a door panel.
I still use the cupholder insert armrest intended for another econo car, there's a thread on it somewhere in the forum.
Good rear seats available, turn signals, tail lights, etc..

-Jay

Hi @xxxxtimxxxx, The front alloys are precious, and sorry to say I have no spares. Car-part.com has a fresh set of alloys listed at Freeport Auto Wrecking in New York. No price though. I’d call 516-868-2524 rather than relying on the form below. Stock #YH0886
https://www.car-part.com/cgi-bin/quoteForm.cgi?type=g&[email protected]&email=&part=Wheel&dbPart=560.1&dbSubPart=&model=Mitsubishi%20i%20MiEV&dbModel=51.26.1.1&year=2012&stockNum=YH0886&price=Call&desc=4HB&name=Freeport%20Auto%20Parts%20%26%20Wrecking%20Corp&url=http://www.FreeportAutoParts.biz&int=%3E%3D%40D%40&broker=0&recycler=0&selleruserid=8829&miles=-1&condition=-1&userid=1000&uIMS=&seqNum=13000000598341104&userClaim=&userLang=

xxxxtimxxxx said:
I am looking for a front and rear factory rim (3 spoke) do you have any rims / tires?

Hi Tim, The front alloys are precious, and sorry to say I have no spares. Car-part.com has a fresh set of alloys listed at Freeport Auto Wrecking in New York. No price though. I’d call 516-868-2524 rather than relying on the form below. Stock #YH0886

https://www.car-part.com/cgi-bin/quoteForm.cgi?type=g&[email protected]&email=&part=Wheel&dbPart=560.1&dbSubPart=&model=Mitsubishi%20i%20MiEV&dbModel=51.26.1.1&year=2012&stockNum=YH0886&price=Call&desc=4HB&name=Freeport%20Auto%20Parts%20%26%20Wrecking%20Corp&url=http://www.FreeportAutoParts.biz&int=%3E%3D%40D%40&broker=0&recycler=0&selleruserid=8829&miles=-1&condition=-1&userid=1000&uIMS=&seqNum=13000000598341104&userClaim=&userLang=

Thanks for getting back to me, I had called them, and they want 75 each for them (they have three) problem is they will not pack or ship them. Pick up only, so its not worth the 600 mile round trip to get them. I guess its time to find some steel rims or other style

Hello @Potatoimiev! Just noticed your inquiry. Yes the silver hood is available, pm your email and I’ll send photos so you can come up with your offer.
Thx, Jay

Let's Make that "Parting Out 3 Cars"
The silver hood is gone, along with bumper, radiator assembly and headlamps, but another silver car with a good looking hood should be delivered this week! (no front bumper cover, though). Once again I will have EVery i-MiEV part available (other than that front bumper cover) PM early along with an offer for fastest results. Check out the i-MiEV FB group for photos of my fun...
-Jay

Hi Guys- Sorry for neglecting this thread. I get pinged with PMs but gotta come back here on purpose!
I'm fresh outta Onboard Chargers.
I have a passenger side window, but the one at Ingenext will be a better buy if you can get it.
Heater and pump went to TobyGadd, but one more is available.
No armrests ever came with the i-MiEV, unless you're looking for a door panel.
I still use the cupholder insert armrest intended for another econo car, there's a thread on it somewhere in the forum.
Good rear seats available, turn signals, tail lights, etc..

-Jay
HI Jay
I am looking for the right front turn signal, orange plastic in teardrop shape, that comes on the USA iMiev. Do you have one in good condition? I live in western Canada and will pay shipping

Back