Maximum speaker depth for the doors

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L00ns

Does anyone know what the maximum speaker depth is for replacing the door speakers both front and rear? Looking to upgrade my newly purchased Citroen C-zero with some nice sound, Android Auto and backup camera to make it feel a bit more modern. =)

Also is there a highpass/lowpass filter to separate the output to the tweeters and the front door speakers somewhere?

L00ns said:
Also is there a highpass/lowpass filter to separate the output to the tweeters and the front door speakers somewhere?

The answer to this seems to be no according to the schematics. i'm guessing lp/hp filters are directly on the speakers themselves.

L00ns said:
Does anyone know what the maximum speaker depth is for replacing the door speakers both front and rear? Looking to upgrade my newly purchased Citroen C-zero with some nice sound, Android Auto and backup camera to make it feel a bit more modern. =)

I never actually measured but i got some JBL Club 622 6.5" speakers and they fit fine and together with a backupcamera from aliexpress integrated in to a license plate light "glass",a Kenwood DMX8019DABS and a cruise control kit from https://www.ncs-systems.com/ the car now has a much improved sound system and feels fairly modern with wireless android auto.

Back