wmcbrine

The elusive blue i-MiEV

I'd come to believe I'd imagined it, but here it is, probably the same blue i-MiEV that I saw very near the same spot six years ago (opposite my own white i-MiEV):

I was just leaving the parking lot, and this car suddenly appeared, directly behind me. So I turned around and came back to grab some pics. (I tried waving to the driver -- as indeed I did six years ago -- but if she saw me, she justly ignored me as a crazy person.)

I love this color BTW, similar to my old Prius.
TobyGadd

Re: The elusive blue i-MiEV

My wife and I have a blue one and a white one. They are painfully cute together in our driveway--although our big-truck neighbors scoff.
2016 i-Miev ES, Blue
2016 i-Miev ES, White
JoeS
Site Moderator

Re: The elusive blue i-MiEV

TobyGadd wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 11:45 am My wife and I have a blue one and a white one. They are painfully cute together in our driveway--although our big-truck neighbors scoff.
Those big-truck neighbors might scoff, but you're laughing all the way to the bank! I am having a hard time not replying sarcastically to anyone who gripes about the cost of gasoline as they've had ten years to investigate the modern electric car. Maybe the Ford Lightning, Rivian , Cybertruck, etc. will get your neighbors' thinking...
EVs: Two '12 Wht/Blu SE Prem., '13 TeslaMS85, three 156v CorbinSparrowsLi(NMC), 24v EcoScoot(LiFePO4)
EV Conversions: 156v '86 Ram PU, 144v '65 Saab96, 48v1kW bike
RIP(2021) ICE: Orig.Owner '67 Saab96V4, '88 IsuzuTrooper; '76 MBZ L206D RHD RV

Return to “iMiev Pictures and Videos”