UPDATE COMPLETE: Updating Software and Moving Servers

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imiev

In short, don't panic if the site is unreachable for a period in the next 5-7 days!

Tentatively planned for March 18, 2022

In order to keep the forum running smoothly, we've decided to upgrade the server that this site lives on. Since the server is so much newer and better, we have to upgrade the forum software to a newer version as well.

Steps:
1. Disable the forum (you'll see a message and be unable to reach the forum)
2. Copy files to new server
3. Point the domain name to the new server

Once your DNS provider updates the new server information, you'll see the forum again, and that means the transfer is finished and you are good to go!

The only thing that I can't seem to find is the list of most recent forum posts. It was a great way to quickly check in. If it's there, and I'm just missing it, maybe post a link somewhere more obvious?

TobyGadd said:
The only thing that I can't seem to find is the list of most recent forum posts. It was a great way to quickly check in. If it's there, and I'm just missing it, maybe post a link somewhere more obvious?

It's right at the top, labelled 'Active Topics'

Thanks for keeping all of this rolling!

Currently my brother and his wife have Maeve as I'm temporarily in NY state.
Brother's wife is now on the hunt for an EV. They are out in the sticks, so looking for a little longer range.

Good health, Weogo

Back