Servicing I-Miev / Citroen C- Zero / Peugeot Ion in UK

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamessmith1

Hello everyone,

do you have any recommendations for me, where to service a i-Miev, Peogeot Ion or C-Zero after warranty in London / UK?

Does anyone have any experiences already with independent garages, mobile maintenance or something similar except for the dealerships / dealers?

Thanks a lot and have a nice day!

I can help with this, but depends where you are in London. I rang all the Mitsu garages, and got a quote of £150-£250. The cheapest was Milton Keynes at £150:

http://www.mk-mitsubishi.co.uk/?d=000425

Unfortunately, they don't have a CHaDeMo charger at the dealership, so you will need to plan a charge each way probably. There is a Chademo in Newport Pagnel, and at South Mimms.

Dealer was pretty good, but it is a bit of a journey.

Whatever you do, do not go to Hummingbird Motors.

Is it worth going to a main dealer - well I think so, they have the right software to check the car out properly. And you will get your stamp.

For normal items such as brakes, anyone will do.

Thread necromancy (again)

Apparently recommendations are 5 years/50k miles (80k km) for the reduction gear box and 20 years for the coolant and heater fluids

The coolant seems highly optimistic even with the low stress operation of these items

Can anyone confirm?

Here's the service intervals.
W2GtQsm.png

When you change the reduction gearbox oil also change the sealing washers on the drain and filler plugs.

Back