Can't get bmu stats thru Hobdrive

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vh2q

Been a while since i used hobdrive. Have been able to access cell-specific data in the past. I cannot pull them up now. All i get is accy battery voltage. When i hit "screens" and then "diagnostics" i get "initializing" for 5 minutes or more. Maybe my license has expired? When i check it it says good for 30 days

Pulling my hair out trying to get cell voltages. Have good comms with OBD link"LX". Am only getting accy batty voltage, this fluctuates between 14.4 and 12.6 depending whether ignition is on or not. I have been able to get bmu data before with this hardware and hobdrive. Maybe i am not accessing the correct menu. I hit screens and then diagnostics and get endless "initializing"? Or maybe i need to re-up my hobdrive license? It seems to check ok. Its been s couple years since i did this.

Never mind i figured it out. My vehicle profile needed more detail, imiev is not enough. It was at one time, not any more though.

You have to spec also the type of battery or the bmu data does not come up in the menu.

Each time i launch the app, i have togo into "vehicle details" and specify imiev li-ion .. app does not save this setting.

New problem .. "voltage smoothing" function just triggers a "timeout" message almost immediately. Anyone get this to work?

Back