martig

Re: Problem with MCU P062F

Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:20 am

kiev wrote:Did you try the RL78 method?

i think there are several examples of both the VIN and the Part Number sequence with the check sum in this thread on the first page.

Hi,

I spent some time trying various parameters, but was not able to calculate the CRC or find the algorithm. The algorithm can be anything. Also, only a part of the VIN number might be used for the calculation. It doesn't even have to be a CRC algorithm. Can just be addition of all the hex values + something. Who knows.

I think it would be good if we could get at least 4 VIN numbers and corresponding checksums. Right now I only found 2 VINs and 2 part numbers in this thread.

bezzeb

Re: Problem with MCU P062F

Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:58 am

martig wrote:
kiev wrote:Did you try the RL78 method?

i think there are several examples of both the VIN and the Part Number sequence with the check sum in this thread on the first page.

Hi,

I spent some time trying various parameters, but was not able to calculate the CRC or find the algorithm. The algorithm can be anything. Also, only a part of the VIN number might be used for the calculation. It doesn't even have to be a CRC algorithm. Can just be addition of all the hex values + something. Who knows.

I think it would be good if we could get at least 4 VIN numbers and corresponding checksums. Right now I only found 2 VINs and 2 part numbers in this thread.

i have 1 more eeprom dump

bezzeb

Re: Problemwith MCU P062F

Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:52 am

mut 3 could not reprogram immobilizer or mcu ((

boothegermanshepherd

Re: Problemwith MCU P062F

Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:02 pm

Hi

I have a couple of eeprom dumps, will that help

Return to “General Technical Discussions”