National Resources Canada names the Mitsubishi iMiev...

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imievnews

National Resources Canada names Canada's most fuel efficient vehicles, and to the surprise of none, the Mitsubishi i-Miev made the list.
The 2012 ecoEnergy for Vehicles Awards recognizes fuel-efficient vehicles sold in Canada in the different vehicle classes.

Of the 10 different classes, electric vehicles made the list in 2 of them, well sort of 3 if we're counting plug-in hybrids.
The Mitsubishi i-Miev took the title in the subcompact class, and the Nissan Leaf made it to the top of the Mid-size class. The Chevy Volt, which isn't a pure electric vehicle, was named the most efficient compact car.

“These manufacturers are developing the latest vehicle technologies to help Canadians reduce their greenhouse gas emissions,” says Minister Joe Oliver. “The fuel consumption ratings for vehicles provide Canadians with the right tools to help make informed decisions to lower their fuel costs while reducing their environmental impact.”

1007-i-miev.jpg

Back