Need an A/C compressor for 2012 imiev

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imiev AC compressors sometimes go out due to a sealing issue around the cover of main control board on top of the compressor. Moisture would creep in and take out the circuits. Later models had wax applied around the cover to reduce the concern. Other times , repair shops use the incorrect AC refrigerant oil.

There's one on sale on EBAY right now. Not sure it is the correct fit. Sometimes they were Japan Spec.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/165011750158?hash=item266b777d0e:g:CmcAAOSwo~9hEsea

Thank you for your reply, evdude. The one in the link you gave me is not the correct one. I actually bought that one and found out it did not match. The data about the car, the A/C is from, on ebay is fraudulent. The part # on ebay is 7813A520, which is supposed to be from Peugeot iOn 2015. However, the ebay seller posts the car as Model: MITSUBISHI I-MIEV; Vehicle Mileage: 62595; VIN: JA3215H1XCU026293; Vehicle Stock #: LCMS232 .
fits: MITSUBISHI I-MIEV 12 ES & SE; From 03/03/2011; To 03/03/2012
MY imiev/2012 is a SE which is made Oct, 2011 in Japan. So if the seller is telling the truth then I should get the right one. It cost me 30 some dollars to ship it back to them. I am responsible for my mistake in believing the fraudulent data. So the lesson is do not trust too much on the advertisement. However, I have to say the seller does show clear picture of the compressor with part# on it. I am just too blind to see it. Thank you anyway for your help.

Back