WTB I-Miev factory alloy wheels.

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjg0711

Hello;
I live in Portland, Oregon. I want to buy factory alloy wheels for my I-Miev. Anybody have any for sale?

Thanks,
Marty

Code:

im looking for extra wheel of my 2016 i miev. if you hear anything for sale let me know.

Which alloy wheel do you need? The fronts wheels are narrower than the rear wheels.

One suggestion............................

There is a wrecking yard selling a drivetrain from a imiev that was in a accident. Looks like the car center punched a pole. The wheels look good. Maybe ask the seller if they want to sell just the wheels off the car. Maybe even with the tire ( they might throw in the TPMS sensor too), The tire will protect the wheel during shipping.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/234098722342?hash=item36815f0626:g:4ioAAOSwNM1g-Ifd

Let us know how it works out.

evdude said:
There is a wrecking yard selling a drivetrain from a imiev that was in a accident. Looks like the car center punched a pole. The wheels look good. Maybe ask the seller if they want to sell just the wheels off the car. Maybe even with the tire ( they might throw in the TPMS sensor too), The tire will protect the wheel during shipping.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/234098722342?hash=item36815f0626:g:4ioAAOSwNM1g-Ifd
Let us know how it works out.

There's nothing of that car left but the drive unit and dirty L1 EVSE- the car was crushed at least 3 years ago. I'm local and bought the traction battery, battery charger and seats out of it, waited some months and then offered to take the whole shell, but the Jokers at B&R asked $4500 after I had already given then a healthy profit on the whole thing, then they had crushed it a month later when I called back! I also tried to buy the alloys when the car was fresh, but that yard pulls wheels n tires immediately and they couldn't find the wheels for me.

Thank you to everyone who responded. I got a set of factory alloy wheels, had them powder coated in "chromey silver, and mounted. They look great against the chrome vinyl wrap. Thanks

Back