Canion vs Hobdrive

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Serhge,

I have a 2014 and would be happy to test, but will first need to know
what interface to buy,
exactly how to run tests, and
how to report results.

I appreciate you moving all of this forward!

Thanks and good health, Weogo

WReed82

Year of release 2014 added , test version hobdrive 1.5.47 https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KK-dzImDKL5RSOnKnSW8P9ZH12a-oTl1

good time! You can check the beta version of the extreme version of hobdrive, in the autoblock profile you have to select 2014, scroll through all the screens and see if all the digits are displayed correctly. Thanks for participating!
if you can write everything works well, you can also attach screenshots.

http://myimiev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4101&p=36645#p36645

Update from yesterday: the latest free version available on android store does not work with the 2014 c-zero.

Seem to me another useless try to develop stg meaningful.

A shame really.

Tiborx8 said:
Update from yesterday: the latest free version available on android store does not work with the 2014 c-zero.

Seem to me another useless try to develop stg meaningful.

A shame really.
Doesn't work or has stopped working?
In the settings, which ECU type is selected?
What adapter are you using?

Hi,

I am using a Konvey ELM372 odb domgle. The app finds it, but the dot in the bottom-left corner is red, with a little green in the middle. However, once it was green completely - no change in the functionality -of the app, it shows nothing, whatever options I choose in the settings.

Hi, to answer the question of whether Hobrive works with post 2014 Czeros (if that question is outstanding), I'm the owner of a 2017 Czero and find Hobdrive paid app works OK. It can read and clear DTCs. regards G

gczero you car also show on the charging diagram of the battery cells, incorrect values ​​for 8 cells? since they are not. In C-zero 2015 it is only 80 cells and not 88 cells

Back