2014 I-miev for sale in Fremont, CA

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ed5000

I found a 2014 I-Miev for sale on Craigslist in the SF bay area. It's actually at a Dealer in Fremont and it's probably a little more expensive than it should be because of the high mileage with nearly 70,000 miles. They want $7981 for it but it's a nice looking white ES model that appears to be in great shape and nicely equiped for an ES model, (it has fog lights, aluminum wheels, leather wrapped shifter, etc.) but I can't tell if it has quick charge.

I'd be careful because of the high mileage although I believe the 2014 comes with the 50N battery.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/ctd/d/fremont-2014-mitsubishi-miev-es/7138707542.html

Yes, it does have CHAdeMO (but not listed on their table of features - it's actually buried deep down in the last paragraph).

First question I'd ask: "What's the battery capacity?" :roll:

Second question: "Is it a California car and, if so, where had it lived?"

The 2014 incorporated most of the nice 2012 SE features, except they didn't include Nav. From the original Monroney sticker this one came with the optional USB port.

JoeS said:
Yes, it does have CHAdeMO (but not listed on their table of features - it's actually buried deep down in the last paragraph).

First question I'd ask: "What's the battery capacity?" :roll:

Second question: "Is it a California car and, if so, where had it lived?"

The 2014 incorporated most of the nice 2012 SE features, except they didn't include Nav. From the original Monroney sticker this one came with the optional USB port.

Good questions to ask!

I see the CHAdeMo on there now. Wasn't CHAdeMo standard equipment anyway after 2014?

Yes. Any options on 2012 models that were only available from the factory (QC, cold weather, etc.) became standard equipment for 2014, 2016, and 2017 models. The only factory option became the paint color. All remaining options, like the USB port and fog lights, are dealer installable and still optional, and can be purchased and installed after the fact.

Correction. 2016 restored the navigation option.

PV1 said:
Yes. Any options on 2012 models that were only available from the factory (QC, cold weather, etc.) became standard equipment for 2014, 2016, and 2017 models. The only factory option became the paint color. All remaining options, like the USB port and fog lights, are dealer installable and still optional, and can be purchased and installed after the fact.
IIRC, the 2016 had a Nav option. Has anyone confirmed that there was, indeed, a bona-fide 2017 NA version?

It'll be interesting to see how long this 2014 sits on the Toyota dealer's lot...

You're right, Joe. Forgot about that.

I believe there were 2017 US models, though only very few exist. I believe there was one on this forum that had some secret upgrades (bit more power, bigger battery, 5th seat belt).

Hi Ed,

January of 2019 we bought an immaculate 2014 with just under 7000 miles from carmax for $10K.
With 70,000 miles, on it, $8K sounds high...

Thanks and good health, Weogo

Back