hobdrive - and i-MIEV ion zero, show electronic control units, reset errors

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aerowhatt said:
Serhge said:
Nevertheless, there are such electric cars, questions in the subject were asked, we added new electric cars, now we have to check, the questioners allow them to write about the correctness of hobdrive, something like that.

We have two 2014 North American iMievs, but as of yet have not been able to get the program to hook up and recognize the car. I'm using the scan tool OBDLink MX
Revision 2.2/R4

Aerowhatt

It is necessary to do the following:
- install the program Elm327Chat from Google Market
- save the iMEV_Li-ion_2014_1.txt file from the attachment to the phone.: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VtxREOBOQ6rAzrr_X06bcQCXS1UiPAZO/view?usp=sharing
- run elm327chat (other diag. programs must be disabled)
- choose your elm
- click "Select command list" and select iMEV_Li-ion_2014_1.txt
- click "Send iMEV_Li-ion_2014_1"
- a log will be created in the elm327chat folder. Send it.

Aerowhatt said:
Serhge said:
Nevertheless, there are such electric cars, questions in the subject were asked, we added new electric cars, now we have to check, the questioners allow them to write about the correctness of hobdrive, something like that.

We have two 2014 North American iMievs, but as of yet have not been able to get the program to hook up and recognize the car. I'm using the scan tool OBDLink MX
Revision 2.2/R4

Aerowhatt
How to understand the expression: to identify the car? hobdrayvu need to specify the type of connection, specify which car, choose in the settings minikab 2014, everything should work.

You have written instructions on what to do.
after processing responses from electronic components
You can connect and work faster.

Has anyone had any luck using the iOS version of the app ?
I purchased it from the App store and it doesn't seem to support the i-MiEV ECU.
The only three i see are:

Mitsubishi CVT, MUT and 4M41 (Pajero) :(

mixmike6 said:
Has anyone had any luck using the iOS version of the app ?
I purchased it from the App store and it doesn't seem to support the i-MiEV ECU.
The only three i see are:

Mitsubishi CVT, MUT and 4M41 (Pajero) :(
Use TestFlight

HobDrive in AppStore:

http://appsto.re/ru/BP6Q9.i

hobDrive beta is available on iOS devices for beta testing via Apple TestFlight.

To join hobdrive testing you should:

1) Install "TestFlight" app from apple App Store.
2) On you phone, open https://testflight.apple.com/join/DIC2uBit
3) Wait for invitation email and then install hobdrive via TestFlight app.

Test agreement:
a) We give full featured hobDrive release for testing, but only for the beta test period.
b) As soon as hobDrive release will come out on app store you'll have 30 days to evaluate it and purchase.

What to test:
- ELM327 Wifi connectivity and stability.
- ELM327 Bluetooth LE connectivity.

http://hobdrive.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1553

Hello Mike, have you tried to enter "Purchase" dialog, then clicking "recover purchase"?

cail said:
Hello Mike, have you tried to enter "Purchase" dialog, then clicking "recover purchase"?

I have tried doing that and several other things with no luck. It's a shame cause I purchased the app itself but can't use the beta program.
I will try it out with an android device but wondering if that will work..

Please try clicking on "purchase hobdrive" - this should ask for your credentials, but be free of charge actually.
This is a limitation of iOS beta program, we can do nothing here, sorry.

Anyway, we've pushed an updated release on AppStore, hope it'll be available soon.

I'm not sure what the point of posting these screenshots with no commentary is ? And that's coming from a registered Hobdrive owner... ;)

I think I speak for those of us who can't read Russian that we have absolutely no idea what you're trying to get at or what new feature you might be trying to highlight when you post these pictures in Russian with no commentary or explanation of any kind with them... :lol:

DBMandrake said:
I'm not sure what the point of posting these screenshots with no commentary is ? And that's coming from a registered Hobdrive owner... ;)

I think I speak for those of us who can't read Russian that we have absolutely no idea what you're trying to get at or what new feature you might be trying to highlight when you post these pictures in Russian with no commentary or explanation of any kind with them... :lol:
nothing prevents you from checking for yourself that a new one has appeared, the demo version is absolutely free. ;)

Has anyone figured out how to remove errors ?
I currently have the check airbag indicator after unplugging a few cables.
I bought the iOS version but can't seem to figure out how to reset the errors.

mixmike6 said:

press the reset button several times, if the error is registered in several, then it is necessary to erase several times accordingly.

but if you have this error active, then do not erase it until you fix the problem

mixmike6 said:

At the moment, the airbag control unit is not implemented, that is, errors on it will not be read and will not be reset.
Write a letter to [email protected] - we will try to read and clear the errors.

Hobdrive BMU screen has 2 displays for Ah. The first one is the same value as Canion display, which I've always interpret as pack max estimated capacity. Canion's Ah history shows the default built-in Ah decline over time.

The 2nd Ah value seems to be current pack capacity, as it varies with SOC. So I was surprised to see the 2nd Ah higher than the first value after charging to full, until it auto stopped. My numbers are 37.3Ah and 39.0 Ah; any idea how to interpret the 39.0 Ah ?

Thanks

pbui19 said:
Hobdrive BMU screen has 2 displays for Ah. The first one is the same value as Canion display, which I've always interpret as pack max estimated capacity. Canion's Ah history shows the default built-in Ah decline over time.

The 2nd Ah value seems to be current pack capacity, as it varies with SOC. So I was surprised to see the 2nd Ah higher than the first value after charging to full, until it auto stopped. My numbers are 37.3Ah and 39.0 Ah; any idea how to interpret the 39.0 Ah ?

Thanks
i-MIEV , ion , zero?
year of your elkar?
bmu photo screen?

Back