Buckwheat's car.

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLEiMiev

Ok, so I got my 2012 I color from my brother for $2500… It's in relatively perfect shape than when I bought it it only had 7650 miles on it.
I also have a 2013 Prius that I use for "work"… That means I drive it for a Lyft…
I use the i-car for just about all my personal driving and keep the backseats folded down, ready for my dog, who gets to the park almost daily. I also use it to get groceries and run Home Depot errands.... you know what ever.
I have yet to see another one of these cars on the road. I bought no extra charging equipment, and just plug it in at night… And it's ready to go in the morning.
As you guys all know it's kind of a hoot to drive and you get a few looks but when anyone asks I tell them it's my dog Buckwheat's car.
I would post a photo of Buckwheat in car but don't see how just yet... I'm sure I'll figure it out one day.
Btw... thanks for all the tips and hacks!

Dan in Cleveland (home of the Cavs, Indians and soon to be Browns!)

Welcome Cleveland Dan,

It sounds like you are having a good time with your little jellly bean, we all love driving them and hauling large items around that most folks couldn't carry or fit.

i use free image hosting at imgur.com, then they provide a link for embedding an image in a post, it's called bbs format and will fit the image into a normal forum page width.

What color is your car and how many miles on it?

Hey Kiev,
My lil gem is a 2012.... first titled in14... she is the color of the soon to be world champion cleveland cavs ... wine .... ok mits calls it raspberry.... but we know better

Dan in Cleveland, welcome to the forum. Must say, an appropriate i-MiEV color for you!

Delighted you're experiencing the "EV grin" and that Buckwheat has a nice fresh-air car to breathe in. Looking forward to the photo.

JoeS, surrounded by Dub Nation :)

CLEiMiev said:
. . . . ok mits calls it raspberry.... but we know better
I know what you mean! - I call it . . . . purple!! :lol:

My guess? Buckwheat's color blind, so he don't care ;)

Welcome to the forum - Glad you and Buckwheat found us :D

Don

Back