Skylar - Third New England winter storm for our iMiev

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdysthe

Hi,

Our iMiev loves snow, ice, wind and cold. Becuase that's what we've had since we got it around Christmas and it's been doing great! Can't wait to see how "The Kitten Kar" (that's why my daughter calls it) will do in normal conditions. Having been that brave and positive during three storms and all kinds of wild weather it must be a miracle of a car in normal conditions. Or maybe not? :)

2018-03-13%2012.53.31.jpg

Ouch!

Always hurts to see nice rides sitting out in the elements - It's even worse down here when they sit out in the hot sun without a cloud in the sky

Don

Nice photo - my i-MiEVs have never seen that white stuff. I had to look it up - "Blizzard Conditions Reported in Massachusetts, Rhode Island as Winter Storm Skylar Hammers New England With Whiteout Conditions" ... and massive power outages. Despite some awful conditions ever since you bought the i-MiEV, delighted that your family's happy with Kitten Kar - Summer will bring you the EV grin, for sure. :)

Back