Single LEV50-cell wanted for our Citroen C-Zero

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
czalbert where are you in the word? In norway they are seling it,even hole battery from 2015 modell about 1300 euro

Dear svingen.

I found that, but I asked some mechanic and it's not compatible with the version of 2011. Because the factory changed the cells and in my car are 88 cells and after changed to 80 cells? It is true?

That would be a good deal change all cells for 1500 EUR, but I am affraid of I order that and after doesn't work with my car.

Now I don't know what can I do, I have a car with one bad cells and I could'nt use. I could'nt find used cells and the official battery replace is very very very expensive.

Thank your answer.

Bonsoir,
I have one (in good condition) from a 88 cell pack... I am not planning to use it. (contact via pm)
@svingen : could you provide some links where to find packs in Norway or some other countries where ebay is unknown???
Merci.
Xavier

Bonsoir. Thank you. Here is the link where you can buy battery pack in stock: http://bildemontering.no/batteripakker.aspx

Malm said:
Maybe its possible to change the car to an 87 or 80 cell C0. If there are iOn with 80 cells, why not?

Sorry about that. So unlucky. Missing the warranty for something like 1000 km. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
il faut developper l'idee que l'on pourrai se depanner sur une __elements en suppriment 1 element ou un module de 4 avec sa fillerie bms.puis fabriquer un cable apres suppression du module de 4elements,pour retablir la connexion de puissance.tres important car en chine ils ne vendent plus d'element de rechange(lev 50)

If anyone is in need, i will shortly have some i-miev cells available. Just waiting for delivery of an 8-cell module and all i need from it is a component from the circuit board on top of the pack.

Thanks.

Hi,

Will do, they still havent arrived ! Its a (very) long story but i'm hoping they will be here in the next 2 weeks, after which i'll test the cells to see what the capacity is.

I have to say I am still very tempted to build a replacement cell out of 18650's - I can't see anyone has done it yet and i've built a few battery packs from these cells. I can get salvage 18650's and do the work myself - the maths for charge and discharge based on cells I can buy works (even rapid charge/full regen should be fine) fine as long as I get 18650 cells with a decent charge capability, and provided there are no thermal issues with having lots of them next to each other. Anyway, haven't got time for that project at the moment, so that will have to be another day!

Thanks,

Gary.

Hi!

I am most likely going to proceed with a CMU board replacement.

I have noted GREAT information here, thanks.

I have not found any indication regarding the bolts torque one should apply, does anyone has some indication regarding those ?

Replaced 4 cells.
https://www.drive2.ru/l/531427780760437096/

working scanner with great functionality
https://www.drive2.ru/l/530716671615172946/

AleksM, glad the transplant worked. Congratulations, although I didn't quite understand if it was successful or not.

On another note, does anyone know if the Mitsubishi Highlander (edit: mean to say Outlander :oops: ) PHEV cells are the same as those used in the i-MiEV (or iOn or C-Zero)?

Do you mean the Outlander ?

If so no they’re not the same they’re LEV40 which are a smaller capacity and physical size.

JoeS said:
AleksM, glad the transplant worked. Congratulations, although I didn't quite understand if it was successful or not.

transplantation is successful , but until the voltage equalizes the cells, the capacity is not recalculated

AleksM said:
JoeS said:

transplantation is successful , but until the voltage equalizes the cells, the capacity is not recalculated
You'll need to run the battery calibration procedure in Diagbox for the car to recognise an increase in usable cell capacity after replacing faulty cells.

Although it may eventually make an adjustment itself, it could take a few thousand miles of driving before it does so.

Hello,

again: one cell does not reach end of charge cell voltage anymore.

9R6LpDvoxtyQP9eZptpNkSaky1JSeybmpYTNbRqo55BP8kXHjgamsEMA8MnKmtn07m1Z7hjE5EGtqvnj_nwMI0G-QZex76enb09j5G_VAIi2rlEtFabpMBHwI0QXmnNZd9YJyNCzfMvJm4kr89JDKEOtLB5kWtgQ41cVaZIHW0YK6Rh9Q67M-k511-m4Rrzu-tF9Cr5eeENz1u0MZyLE86pSF_3HJHNymsnvPtkxHqTLX0txpI0V09f4CxzxieeXO_y2Jyq_NSaF8NO9qgF7P58GrU2-ygiPPBdrpW8ebX5ePp9RnjvM_3fUh1XfBPqKe-KRQtqrUm5JzXNlZCyufEFyWWmkTwLeSFj_XR_9hlcfn7NDVWzdXGmDAwHFZsGEKeKw1xSWIx7bqMepqWMa1wFZq9mpvDoalBhZsbB_kVpZpOhpx8TKailBwaJ4H4lQEZ1MXRSt9OU6wIInXvW5tnHi57SwA_gsu78GjOylHrivUSxjPfH64i6Kj8JHo4hUhPQYrJvAS5ZFVpOEi2BPRtFIjuDWGy9igrKFWNTKAw9-YLrB0FUO7Qbx2FBIZcgwUQL9tlDcLyko6mQAePFDEEoM1rTDEv9BXKTA_510-b_cr7B84H0XOTP9U2iyUKU0RkjA1MQPKeqS98VrK0evnIJhKk3WbX4mYA4CVsuZPEJVEiwgYh-xIsxDwuxMOiDCRcvmXqlEhwCMPUjuhINAIhjv=w1280-h703-no

Is there someone out able to sell me a LEV50 cell?

Best regards,
Martin

Back