i Miev is arrive in dealership

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonytse

Hi all

I am tony and I am working in Newtype Richmond Mitsubishi in Richmond BC. The iMiev has already arrive in dealership. Due to limit supply, we would not test drive the car. WE are welcome people who interest it come to us and have a look at this great little eletric units.

Tony

Is this real or is this spam? I thought the US was supposed to be the first to get the Mitsubishi i? But you're in Canada and you have one? Is it for sale or just a demo Mitsubishi i-Miev?
Thanks.

Serious? Then why is there all the hype about the first Mitsubishi i delivered in Hawaii being the first Mitsubishi i-Miev in North America?

I think the Hawaii delivery is special because it's the first to go to an actual customer.

The vehicles delivered to dealerships aren't being sold yet. They are just for demo purposes. Two arrived at my local dealer in San Bernardino California over the weekend.

I’m beginning to wonder if my previous statement about the dealerships here in California only having demo cars is accurate. I was basing it on the Mitsubishi web site entry that said deliveries were targeted to start in early 2012. Sounds like multiple cars have been delivered to customers in Hawaii. Does anyone reading in California have a delivery scheduled in December?

Some dealers actually have them in stock now! I just got a message from my local dealer: http://www.anaheimmitsubishi.com/
You can see 4 in their new inventory.

They've invited me down to check it out for a test drive, which I'll be doing this weekend =)

I just got an email from Mitsubishi Canada with a list of the Mitsubishi i-Miev dealerships in Canada.

http://www.mitsubishi-motors.ca/en/i-miev/dealers/ I'm not sure if the dealerships are on the Mitsubishi i-Miev Forum but Tony who started this thread said he is from the NewPort Mitsubishi i-Miev dealer and he is listed on the Mitsubishi website.

Here are the first Mitsubishi dealerships scheduled to receive the i-MiEV, our revolutionary zero-emissions electric car. This list will grow over time, but if you definitely want to see the i-MiEV when it arrives, check here first to confirm which dealership near you will offer it.

Back