Any imievDCQC success specifically in Michigan...

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BenBrown

About 1/3 of the time after a five plus hour trip from Kalamazoo to Ann Arbor, I can go to Ann Arbor Nissan and their DC quick charger will be working. The rapid charge I pick up there allows me to get quickly to Canton to visit my sister.... An additional challenge is the Nissan dealer locks the access with they close.

Recently after getting an error code at the Nissan DCQC I decide to try one of the new EVgo DCQC chargers in another location. Since I had no membership I called in to use my credit card. 30 minutes later and multiple tries the agent refunded my money. We couldn't get the unit to accept my car.

Is there anyone else in Michigan, specifically with an imiev, who is using this system without problems? I need to make a trip out beyond my sister's house but am hesitant to go at all, without news of reliability of EVgo in Michigan with i-miev's.

Not in Michigan but I've used both a Nissan dealer QC and en Evgo, no problems. You know you can sign up for a card with Evgo without doing the monthly charge thing. Good to have just in case...

Back