Admin: How To Let Us Know Where You Are Located OBSOLETE

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeS

Staff member
AS A RESULT OF THE FORUM SOFTWARE CHANGEOVER IN DECEMBER 2023, THIS THREAD HAS BEEN SUPERSEDED BY:

https://myimiev.com/threads/admin-how-to-let-us-know-where-you-are-located.5446/#post-47610

Inasmuch as we have forum members from all over the world, it's nice to know where someone is located as sometimes the issues might be i-MiEV region-specific or perhaps someone nearby can help out a fellow i-MiEVer.

Here's how you do it:

Login to your account

Click on your name and then click on User Control Panel (upper right of screen)

Go to Profile (center left of screen)

Go to Location: (center of screen)

Enter your location to whatever detail you wish

Enter the proper number in the count:* question (lower center of screen)

Click Submit

Edited 12/13/16 for new forum format.

Last edited:
Speaking of members from all over the world . . . . and wondering where the 'Hills above Silicon Valley' are located - I live there and even I had to look that one up! :lol:

Don

Don said:
Speaking of members from all over the world . . . . and wondering where the 'Hills above Silicon Valley' are located - I live there and even I had to look that one up! :lol:
You got me! When I went to change my location to my town and state, I got the following error message:

The value of “count” is too small, a minimum value of 10 is required.

It gave me two options: Submit, which resulted in the same error message, and Reset, which did nothing.

Anyone know what that "count" means?

"count: *
Please confirm you are human by entering the number of letters in Mitsubishi"

If you don't enter anything (to prove you're a human) the * symbol is replaced with a '5' which of course isn't enough letters to spell 'Mitsubishi' so you'll get a 'count too small error'

There are 10 letters in 'Mitsubishi' so a value of '10' is required to not generate the error

Don

Back