Morpace Market Research

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeS

Staff member
As an EV owner I had signed up with Morpace ("MyDrivingPower") which conducts occasional EV-related surveys, a number of which I've taken over the last couple of years. I actually enjoy answering their questions, it's fun to figure out exactly what they're trying to zero-in on, but I also realize that all-too-often a clueless non-EV person or committee put them together. It's in these surveys that I try to highlight what I would prefer as an EV-human interface, but rarely have the opportunity to do that.

This week I received another survey request that Morpace was conducting on behalf of a major OEM. After answering a few questions (such as my age, income level, and EV I currently drive), they abruptly said thank you but that I didn't meet their criteria. Ouch! :evil:

Anyone else get this one, dated this morning?

nope, and when I just tried to join, the link appeared to be inactive.

https://www.mydrivingpower.com/Portal/DEFAULTenCA/default.aspx

Yes, I had a similar reaction with my responses.
Not sure which of my answers threw me under the bus. They know I own an I-Miev so that wasn't the problem. I did the survey yesterday.
Maybe they don't like geezers with electric cars ???
Just have to wait for the next survey.

Lithim said:
Yes, I had a similar reaction with my responses. Not sure which of my answers threw me under the bus. They know I own an I-Miev so that wasn't the problem.
Well, if they were set up to send the survey to all their participants, so maybe the survey originator didn't want "low-cost vehicle" owners and it was easier to post-filter rather than pre-filter?
Lithim said:
Maybe they don't like geezers with electric cars ???
My thought, also, with emphasis on geezer. Reminds me of the time I was talking with a student participating in the World Solar Challenge and I tried explaining hypermiling to him - only to be summarily dismissed. :cry:

Back