Used values of 2014 EVs

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kindholm, thanks for the post. I had seen this and sighed. I didn't think this applied to the 2014 but the 2012, but I may have read it wrong. I wasn't aware of many used 2014s yet. The numbers are put out by NADA (we know how much THEY in general know about our i-MiEVs) but unfortunately they're right... actually, fortunately, because the used i-MiEV is the sleeper bargain EV in this country right now!

BTW, kindholm, I moved your topic into this forum but I am restraining myself and not consolidating the many topics of a similar nature. ;)

I just came across a (very nice) used 2014 for $15,000 on eBay. No factory options that I could tell, but the owner did put 2012 ES wheels on it and tinted the windows. Really sharp.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mitsubishi-i-MiEV-ES-Hatchback-4-Door-/331568852205?forcerrptr=true&hash=item4d330b2ced&item=331568852205

The Green Car Reports chart shows it's trade in value as $8,325. Not a screaming good deal in my book - This car is twice the price with twice the miles of some used 2012 SE Premium's I've found . . . . but I do LOVE the blue color!!

Resale value (or lack thereof) is only a consideration if you one day plan to sell or trade in your car - Not a problem for some of us. I was elated to buy a 2012 SE Premium lease return with 3,900 miles which originally stickered for $34K+ for only $8700. I really don't care what the book says it will be worth 3 or 5 or 7 years from now . . . . I'll still be driving it :mrgreen:

Don

I am not concern about the Used price as I don't plan to sell it. I bought mine 2014 NEW for $9,221 out of the door after all the incentives. If I-Miev fits your need, it is the best bargain EV (new or used) in the market!

Back