Register your 'i' VIN with Mitsu- and see all work done !

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigger19687

I just Registered my Used 2012 'i' with the Mitsu site. I did it so that I could get any recalls that may come out or maybe ones in the past that were not done.

https://www.mitsubishicars.com/owners/login

WELL, to my surprise it lists ALL of the work done on this 'i' !!!!!!

Service
OVERVIEW
MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE
SERVICE HISTORY
MANUALS
WARRANTY
ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE

THe best part was that it shows the service history. Which is funny as when I took it to my dealer to "check it all out" they did the Free 27 point check but couldn't tell me what was done in the past for this car. (bull shit)
Course they didn't even open up the rear compartment to check the fluid back there. I found that funny. I think they did nothing but eye-ball it.

It shows how much Warranty is left- in time and miles !!

I am a little concerned about the "8330 miles-Campaign Claim-APPLY WAX AND REPLACE BOLTS" as the rear undercarriage looks rusty. I was wondering if the rust prrof recall was done on my car.... wonder if that is what that was.

Anyone else do this ?
Seems Very worth while !

Yes, I did to find out how much of the warranty was left on Koorz (and that I actually did get the balance of the powertrain and battery warranties). Lot's of helpful info on there.

Back